Cry of an exile brother
The gloomy weather here in my place coincides
With what is happening inmy country,Tibet.
Like the cold wave that has swept all over this place
The Chinese repression has swept all over my country,Tibet.
To protest this unjust policy
My country men are immolating
Calling for His Holiness in Tibet
And the freedom for Tibet.
The whole plateau of Tibet
Is overflowing with these words,
Enough to be heard even by deaf.
Why can’t the Chinese hear!
People of my age are laying their lives in Tibet
Not one not two but scores
I just keep counting their deaths!
Oh why am I so meek
Like the kids?
I run short of words to express my respect and
Reverence to these martyrs.
I could feel how much suffering they have to bear,
Even a prick of a needle get on
Oh my dear brothers and sisters,
Our bodies are here in exile but
Our hearts are there with you beside your corpses.
My heart aches when news of immolations
Enter my two tiny ears.
How much struggle you have carried
Day in and day out, that too
Right in front of the sophisticated guns
While I am breathing the exile air
For thirty something, longing for some native air!
My father died waiting in vain,
My wrinkled mother hoping to breath her last in Tibet
Every day she prays.
Alas! Don’t worry there is always
a thin silver lining for every black cloud
Your names will be written in blood
In the history of our country
Our children and grand children
Will lament your names in prayers
My real heroes!
Another night has crept in
I feel really hesitant to sleep
For the fear of another immolation news!
Om Mani Padme Hum!
WE RISE AND WE FALL
- Our Parting Brought More Joy than Our Meeting
- Have a firm belief in yourself; you will achieve your dreams
- 4th July 2020, our Independence Day?
- Thank You Amala Jetsun Pema La
- Types of Clauses
- Short Presentation Exercise
- My Lesson on Past Tense
- My Lesson on Tenses
- My Lesson on Text Structure
- My Lesson on Literary Devices
- Number of Online Classes shoots 20 plus
- My Third Video on Reading Strategy
- My Second Video on Process of Writing
- My First Video on Writer’s Craft
- Class IX English Assignment
- Fighting Covid_19
- Stay Safe! Keep in touch with your studies
- Beat the Heat
- Assembly Talk to Students at TCV Ladakh
BOOOK _ FOOTSTEPS
- 8,383 hits