day by day, I see my sudents and colleagues leaving for their long awaited winter holiday. And now its my turn to take this sojourn. When the world Suja is in the arms of sleep, I will be taking my journey from here with my entire family. feel bit sad to leave some of the colleagues and students who can not go. In few days, we will be in the Buddhist mecca, Bodh Gaya, where I guess already few lakhs people must have poured from all across the globe. This will be my first time attending the Kalachakra with my own young children. And I bet I may have to take lots of trouble downn there, far away from my school. Nevertheless there will be few lakh Tibetans, which in a way makes my trouble lesser.
I will follow the sermon and Puja with full devotion and try to cultivate as many merits. My days down there in Gaya will be very exciting.
There will will be also interaction with lots of people I know or some long lost friends. Seriously I am quite excited already and i am anxiously looking forward to this great day. Visiting this famous Buddhist pilgrimage site that too in the presence of His Holiness the Dalai Lama who will be giving Kalachakra, will be far worth the trouble. Safe journey for all the people going down there. May we all attendees be fine and trouble free.
WE RISE AND WE FALL
- 4th July 2020, our Independence Day?
- Thank You Amala Jetsun Pema La
- Types of Clauses
- Short Presentation Exercise
- My Lesson on Past Tense
- My Lesson on Tenses
- My Lesson on Text Structure
- My Lesson on Literary Devices
- Number of Online Classes shoots 20 plus
- My Third Video on Reading Strategy
- My Second Video on Process of Writing
- My First Video on Writer’s Craft
- Class IX English Assignment
- Fighting Covid_19
- Stay Safe! Keep in touch with your studies
- Beat the Heat
- Assembly Talk to Students at TCV Ladakh
- Making Khapsey(Tibetan Cookies)
- Season’s Second Snowfall
BOOOK _ FOOTSTEPS
- 7,732 hits