When my colleagues are busy assessing the students’ exam papers and giving their final editing to their annual reports, which we as a teachers have to submit towards the end of one academic year, luckily or unluckily I am down here in the American Embassy School, New Delhi attending the follow-up workshop. Believe it or not, I am learning a whole lot of new things, which made me to think what I had been doing all these! I must confess that I am way far lacking when it comes to teaching my subject.There are s many things I learnt within these short span of time. Every day at the workshop was a new beginning for me and I wish the workshop last little longer.
Today is the second day and I must once again confess that it was really good one. Tomorrow will be the last day and I am looking forward for another interesting and effective day. In the next couple of days, I will be back home and my students will have already reach their own holiday homme. Whatever I have learnt from these three days extensive workshop, I make a pledge to share with my colleagues and make sure that my students can taste the kind of learning these students at AES experience.While I am writing this now, so many ideas keep coming in my mind. Before anything happens in my mind, I must stop my writing here.
WE RISE AND WE FALL
- Our Parting Brought More Joy than Our Meeting
- Have a firm belief in yourself; you will achieve your dreams
- 4th July 2020, our Independence Day?
- Thank You Amala Jetsun Pema La
- Types of Clauses
- Short Presentation Exercise
- My Lesson on Past Tense
- My Lesson on Tenses
- My Lesson on Text Structure
- My Lesson on Literary Devices
- Number of Online Classes shoots 20 plus
- My Third Video on Reading Strategy
- My Second Video on Process of Writing
- My First Video on Writer’s Craft
- Class IX English Assignment
- Fighting Covid_19
- Stay Safe! Keep in touch with your studies
- Beat the Heat
- Assembly Talk to Students at TCV Ladakh
BOOOK _ FOOTSTEPS
- 8,492 hits